Do you want a steady stream of patients flowing into your physical therapy clinic?
The trick is to develop a strong marketing strategy to help raise awareness of your clinic and direct more traffic your way. Here’s a list of strategies you can use to beef up your clinic’s marketing approach and market directly to potential patients.
- Get discovered online – Online marketing is generally your best chance at getting noticed. Patients tend to use search engines to find essential services, making it crucial you have a strong online presence to get their attention. The first step to improving online visibility is creating a Google My Business profile. When patients need prompt physical therapy services, your business is much easier to find, especially for patients in your area. You can also take advantage of other platforms like Yelp to increase your visibility even further. Make sure your contact information is correct and up to date on your profiles to boost your rankings and make you more prominent.
- Utilize SEO – Search engine optimization is one of the most crucial aspects of online marketing. SEO helps optimize your pages to make them more friendly to search engines and get you more qualified traffic. The first step to SEO is finding relevant keywords (e.g. physical therapy in North York) and inserting them into your webpages. Sprinkle your keywords organically into your content, including the meta information, to make it easier to match when your prospects search for those keywords.
- Build trust – Modern clients take the time to test a business’s credibility before committing themselves. It’s vital you build credibility with your patients to get them to trust you. Good reviews are a great way to build credibility, so give your patients a way to leave feedback on your services. Having plenty of good reviews helps establish your clinic as reliable and trustworthy. It’s also a good idea to handle negative reviews to show that you’re willing to learn from mistakes and address your patients’ concerns.
- Differentiate yourself – One crucial step your marketing needs is differentiating yourself from the competition. Focusing on a specific audience or type of therapy immediately provides added value that sets you apart from other physiotherapy clinics. For instance, if your clinic is the only one providing deep tissue laser therapy, put that fact front and centre of your campaign.
- Create quality content – Content is king when it comes to marketing. Quality content is another method of providing more useful services your clients need. Physiotherapy clinics can provide easy guides to help patients avoid pain or find tips to sleep more easily, allowing you to give patients more utility than just providing treatment. Experiment with different types of content like blog posts or how-to video guides to find what works for you.
- Market consistently – Marketing is one of those things that you have to keep doing all year round to get the most out of it. Consistent marketing helps keep you in the minds of your patients, so when an emergency strikes, yours is the clinic they turn to for help. Keep making content and optimizing your pages to ensure you stay visible. Frequently releasing content is also a great way to get the attention from search engines and lead more prospects to your website.
Strong marketing is the key to success for any business, and that includes physiotherapy clinics. Keep an eye out for more ideas to help you stay competitive and keep an edge against the competition. For more tips on how to keep your marketing strong, keep update to the blog The Physio Marketing to get more strategies to keep you ahead of the curve.