Social media marketing is an essential marketing tool to grow your physiotherapy practice. The prevalence of social media plays a critical role in the decision making of your target patients.
Marketing can be both challenging and expensive. Making mistakes result in wasted effort, missed business growth, and the loss of advertising capital. Those who see the value of social media marketing are likely to experience its benefits. Social media marketing can help you gain traffic or draw attention to your brand and promote your physiotherapy services using different social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Whether you operate a small or large business, social media marketing is the most cost-effective and powerful marketing tool that helps build trust and authority to exponentially grow your business.
Here is how it works:
Increase the number of leads
– More than 65% of small businesses using social media marketing is more likely to experience more leads, according to the 2017 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. However, there is more to just the lead–it uses advanced targeting to produce highly qualified leads. When promoting content on social media, make sure it is compatible with the interest of your followers. You can also include images and a call-to-action to create a sense of urgency.
Boost ranking on search engine
– When the rate of your social media share increase, your website’s domain authority increases, as well. This helps improve the ranking of your web pages on search engines. Oftentimes, people will check out your social media profile before visiting your website to understand your physiotherapy brand better before deciding to make a purchase. The more people visit your social media profile, the more likely you boost your social media page ranking and increase your likelihood of appearing among the high-ranking pages.
Tap into your followers and their social circles
– When you have established a connection with your followers or patients, it enables you to automatically tap into their social circle and make them aware of your physiotherapy brand. Also, spending time on social media can help improve recall value with your customers. Customers are not only likely to come back to your clinic but are also likely to recommend your physiotherapy services to others.
Drive more traffic to your website
– One of the main reasons why many physiotherapists use social media marketing is to boost website traffic. Without a strong social media presence, you will end up losing out on organic traffic. To expand your reach, you need to drive more organic traffic to your website to promote your brand to people looking for a trusted and reliable physiotherapy brand. Establishing your social media presence encourages your community of followers to go through your lead funnel and finally, to your service purchasing page.
Build Customer Trust
– There is more to than just promoting your brand and services to your target patients in social media. It provides you with an effective platform to build customer trust and loyalty. Social media marketing is essential in developing a loyal fan base. Make sure your social media profiles are authentic, fresh, relevant, and engaging for your followers.
If you are looking for a trusted social media marketing for physiotherapists that deliver positive results, call Physio Marketing at +1-778-200-5434 or fill out our contact form for a free website audit.